At Loveday & Company, we believe it’s important to make an informed decision when hiring a contractor to work on your home. At the bottom of this page, you’ll find a few tips for hiring a reputable contractor.
We offer foam and fiberglass insulation, shower doors and enclosures, closet and shelving systems, garage doors, mirrors, fireplaces, central vacuum systems and Duct & Envelope Tightness (DET) Verification, but our company is about more than that.
As a local business with deep community roots, we care about our neighbors and are always here to help. We are members of the Home Builders Association of Georgia, and we have excellent long-term relationships with our local construction and home building companies. We are happy to provide you with references.
Loveday & Company has been in business in Brooklet, GA since 1991. In 2007, we joined the Installed Building Products Family of Companies.
As a trusted member of the local building community we look forward to partnering with you.
Loveday & Company is part of the Installed Building Products Family of Companies. IBP has over 135 locations throughout the United States and together we have over 40 years of building industry experience. Our promise to you is to provide quality products and installation services on-time and on-budget, every time.
Tips for Selecting a Reliable Contractor
Here are a few important tips for selecting a competent builder, remodeler or contractor:
- Make sure the contractor has a permanent business location and a good reputation in the area.
- Find out how long they have been in the building business.
- Check with the Georgia Secretary of State at verify.sos.ga.gov/verification to ensure they are properly licensed.
- Ask for and verify references.
- Enter into a complete and clearly written contract with the contractor.